Permits ARE Required! We are NOT Beaumont

Harvey Permits


Due to the Hurricane Harvey disaster, we have streamlined many of the permitting processes.  Are you having to fix your home back due to Harvey?  Make sure we know that when filing out the paperwork.

Floodplain Permits


Are you in zone AE?  Not sure? Call us and we will look you up.  For those properties in zone AE, a floodplain permit is REQUIRED for ALL work being done on the property.  Contact us today for more information.

Building A New Home? Adding On?


Yep, there is likely a permit required. Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, gas... it is better to call first and find out you don't need it, than our code enforcement officer to see you doing it.  Then the fees double.  We are currently using the 2012 International Building & Residential Codes.